Jewelry storage and care:
Jewelry made of 925 sterling silver remains shiny and glamorous for many years, but over time, natural processes cause oxidation and staining.
The following tips will help you maintain the glamor of your jewelry:
- Clean your silver jewelry with a cleaning cloth about once a week, and the jewelry will keep shining and shining. This should remove all dark spots and oxidation.
- The jewelry should be stored in a box or plastic bag with a zipper lock, which will prevent staining and blackening.Leaving silver jewelry in the open air when not in use accelerates their oxidation.
- It is permissible and even recommended to shower with your silver jewelry. Water and soap will help keep the silver shiny.
- When using cleaning products (for example, rinsing the dishes), it is advisable to remove all jewelry. Chemicals in cleaning products can damage jewelry and cause stains.
- Avoid any contact of silver with perfume or creams.
- Entering the pool with jewelry is not recommended, chlorine harms silver and causes blackening and stains.
- During the summer silver jewelry will darken and oxidize faster than usual, due to our sweat and humidity in the air.